Box of 100 pairs of earplugs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had to share this deal with you guys. I have trouble sleeping if hubby is snoring, or downstairs playing a movie at theatre level sound, or any other disturbances (like outside noises in the daytime when I'm able to take a nap!). Also when I go anywhere else to spend the night... like my brother's familys house or a hotel.

One of the best gifts I ever received was a box just like this of 100 pairs of chartruse foam earplugs. It was my Christmas gift from my 2nd husband, right after we got married. Sounds silly, but it was the best! ;) (Don't give me jewelry or flowers... I prefer hundreds of foam earplugs! :lol: ) That was about 11 years ago, and I'm in need of a new supply.

They've got them for 20 bucks, no shipping. Usually costs a little over $50.00 (62% off), and if you're like me... that's a great deal! :D I'm excited! Just had to share.... :p

http://deals.ebay.com/5000007763

One of the best gifts I ever received was a box just like this of 100 pairs of chartruse foam earplugs. It was my Christmas gift from my 2nd husband, right after we got married. Sounds silly, but it was the best! ;) (Don't give me jewelry or flowers... I prefer hundreds of foam earplugs! :lol: ) That was about 11 years ago, and I'm in need of a new supply.
Lol bet my Dad would love it if you were his wife during the holidays. My mom also uses earplugs nightly for sleeping, but she does not want to get them as a gift under the tree come Christmas time. =o

Why don't you buy 200 and shuve them down his throat...? Then it will be silent and no need for you to use earplugs.

Latest posts