buginthebox

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Did my first trade with buginthebox some of my ooths for five of his gambian spotted eye nymphs and they were all sent in a professional manner and would do business with him again if I ever got any deals to offer!

did another trade with him one of my ooths for his male acromantis and he added a chines mantis ooth with the male and was a pleasure doing business with him

Hello,

I received the ooth that I bought, very neat parcel, it is somebody of serious, to recommend, thank you!

Bests regards, François!

Got a few freebies and they all came in good manner a few acromantis nymphs and a budwing and a female miomantis nymphs and a few ovas!

I bought some carolina nymphs from buginthebox. They all arrived alive and very healthy. He even added an extra! :) I will be doing bussiness with him again. His packing was also fantastic! :) A+++++++

Thank-you again! :)

Paul

OH MY! I had thought I left a feedback for you, man! Buginthebox sent me a Carolina female that he was "done" with when my only female died on her last molt. She arrived well-packaged in good health, has bred & laid an ooth for me, consumed a male & bred again here recently (didn't eat this male!) & is about to lay another (probably large, by the looks of her!) ooth!

Thanks so much! You really gave me some hope there when very little was to be had!

It is really very inspiring to me to know that there are so many wonderful people out here willing to help one another in times of need! :D

-Carey Kurtz-

I am happy to have received my ordered Egyptian subadult female today in the mail. Upon reluctantly entering the net cube, she promptly caught a nice fat BB within the first 30 seconds of her settling in. I am pleased to get a well packed package with an energetic mantid. Good job David. The package arrived all the way from KS to CA in two days. Skill was involved and also luck when we're dealing with the USPS. I recommend that you all give David a chance. You will be pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a well packed parcel today. Only a couple DOA (2 bonus nymphs and a lineola male). These things happen, but overall the transaction and shipping was a success. It was a pleasure dealing with this member and I will do so in the future if the opportunity arises. MUCHO GRACIAS!
cowboy.gif

I received a very well packed mantis not long ago from buginthebox. He looks fantastic! I am very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with him again! Thank-you!

Paul

Another smooth transaction! My nymphs all came alive, and well! His packing is fantastic! Each mantis was in it's own portion cup with glued fake flower petals on the top, with moist paper towel on the bottom. Plenty of fruit flies as well! I will be doing business with him again! A+++

Thank-you!

Paul

Received a package today. Great packing job, and all arrived safe and health. All eating with in seconds of unpacking. Very happy with this transaction.

i just recieved a L2 female and a L3 male orchid and both arrived in good condition had to let them warm up from being in the cold and both are doing fine and was a pleasure getting them!

Recieved an orchid male a few weeks ago from him, great transaction, shipped/packed well, and the heatpack was still warm. Cheers!

Recieved 10 Hymenopus from him today. Packed great, all were alive and healthy and began eating and drinking immediately. Great communication even with the site down temporarily. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Highly reccomended

Just recieved 5 orchids from him today with a bonus ghost nymph. Packaged fantastically and he even had the sexes labeled (Less work for me :shifty: ). Fantastic... Would definately purchase from him again.

Dave is one of the best out there a good friend beside the mantis hobby I know everyone is happy with him because he is a wonderful guy :) yeah David you are well sometime just kidding awsome :)