• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camera/Macro set for sale!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewH

Reaction score
I just recently upgraded, and I'm offering my old camera and lens up for sale. Last deal fell through on the Lens and Ringflash. Gently used, and treated me great! I am asking $1,200 shipped! No offers accepted at the time, and I cannot split this bundle up.

Here is what's included-

Canon 400D/XTi body

Canon 400D/XTi software, USB cables, and Black Canon EOS neck strap.

4 Gigabyte high speed/write memory card

Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DG macro lens

Bower dedicated E-TTL Ringflash

Internal Charge battery grip for the Canon 350D/400D models, with charger.

Canon NB-2LH battery charger (Battery not included).

CameraArmor and LensArmor (Red) for the Canon 400D/XTi)

Here are some images taken with this camera-

wasp2.jpg

Shrimp.jpg

Harvestman.jpg

This set up/kit is perfect for small reptile, invertebrate, and small wildlife photography! To contact me, my email is kconstrictors (at) yahoo.com, or feel free to PM me. Since my paypal is still acting up for god knows why, I can only accept personal check or money order at the time. Please give 3-5 business days for the money order to clear. Thank you!

-Andrew

That flash isnt very good.Its a cheape one with no ration controll.You should give the option of buying the lens and body on its own

bit of advice..if you list it on canon forum your sale it in 24hours ;)

What the new set up have you got.?

Last edited by a moderator:
The flash was a replacement for when my Canon twinlite was stolen ;) You can control some settings but not all, and its decent for a lower end flash.

As for the Canon forums, I don't even post there much.

I just upgraded back to the 1Ds Mark III, and a couple newer lenses. I'm headed out this weekend to pick up a couple new Alienbees. My others were stolen along with my twinlite, and a couple of my lenses including my L lens and my 105mm Macro back last month.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flash was a replacement for when my Canon twinlite was stolen ;) You can control some settings but not all, and its decent for a lower end flash. As for the Canon forums, I don't even post there much.

I just upgraded back to the 1Ds Mark III, and a couple newer lenses. I'm headed out this weekend to pick up a couple new Alienbees. My others were stolen along with my twinlite, and a couple of my lenses including my L lens and my 105mm Macro back last month.
wow..nice body :)

Latest posts