Chat dead ?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that was reported by the administrators was that some members were harassing, bullying, or otherwise abusing their chat privileges. . . Funny, though, because the box that came up when you clicked chat said, "Chat has been shut down before...we will not let a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us" or something VERY CLOSE. :D

I think that it should be brought back. Maybe admin could just put naughty members in a "time out" from chat if they are bad, or revoke their privileges all together. I myself find chat quite useful, as it is quick and brings many members together for instant feedback and discussions.

I'll make due by talking to myself :phone: and, of course, to Ponder, Orion, Twitch, Emerald, Gilligan and Tiffany. They listen very intently and politely. Except when they're watching television.

I'll make due by talking to myself :phone: and, of course, to Ponder, Orion, Twitch, Emerald, Gilligan and Tiffany. They listen very intently and politely. Except when they're watching television.
hmm, do these voices tell u to do anything radical? :p i talk to everyone and everything whether they like it or not :lol:

talkers pride!!!

I don't do what the voices in my head tell me to do, but I do take into consideration what they have to say. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The voices tell me to catch delicious, fat, yummy moths. That's what the voices tell me to do.

catching-moths.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The voices tell me to catch delicious, fat, yummy moths. That's what the voices tell me to do.

catching-moths.jpg
The voices must be right... We should start rearing human nymphs on 'em!!! YUMMY!

(Please, noooo.... :p I don't want to eat a fuzzy moth....)

Latest posts