Cooking stuff

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey we need a forum for cooking!

Made this today and it is really pretty good, so thought I would share the receipe.

Just a little spicy CHILE

I brought some Clamato juice for hubby a couple weeks ago as he uses it to settle his tummy. When he

tasted it he said to me he did not think it would help his stomach. It was Picante flavor! So I put it back in

fridge to use for chili as I do that with juice we don't finish, like I buy the v8 juice and never drink much of it

as I really don't like it, but I buy it telling myself I need to drink better stuff than koolaid!

So 1/2 bottle of clamato regular or picante, which has a little hot click to it.

1 stalk celery cut into 1/4 pieces

1 cooking onion (these are regular onions) cut into 1/4 pieces

1 tsp garlic chopped

1 can rinsed kidney beans

1 can tomatoes, I use stewed

1 tsp sugar

1 lb hamburger, or ground meat of your choice.

1 cube beef boullion

salt and pepper to taste

1 big heaping tbs of chili powder

1/2 tsp cumin if you like it. (it is in chili powder already)

Brown your meat till done, add all the rest of ingredients and simmer on low for 30 min to 45 and it is done.

I also am making 2 French loves of bread (spelled wrong) .This bread only takes about 1hr 30 minutes or so and

it will be done, if u want receipe just ask I will add it.

Yum, just had dinner, chili and French bread! Wish u's were here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cooked my hand medium rare on a pizza pan today saving my lunch. Didn't smell or taste near as good as the pizza.

Latest posts