Daves Sub-adult Corns. (Dialup beware)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PseudoDave

Reaction score
Hi all, just been going through my snake pics and decided to post some of them. The Anery (black and white) is female, which is going to be mated to the Caramel (yellow) male in the spring. Both are 'het for amel', which means if all else fails I should at least get some amelanistics, you never know with corns though and in theory there's a small chance i'll get butters in next years breeding instead of previously predicted 2 years time :)

We'll start with a piccy of them taking a bath together when they were in same vivarium earlier in the year...

bothinbowl.jpg

caramel.jpg

anery2.jpg

anery.jpg

Beuties there Dave. How many snakes do you have? Trying to start a small zoo like myself? :wink: My wife hates it, but her mother thinks it's hilarious.

Hehe, i'm past the stage of trying now, the collection exploded over the last two years. I Keep many other creatures apart from herptiles etc... I have several large marine fish tanks for coral propogation and clownfish breeding, couple of mantis shrimp tanks also. I stopped counting animals a long time ago, i might start charging entrance fees to my house now...

Latest posts