Did the website formatt change or did I change a firefox setting?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybon

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, I have noticed that all of my text format and sizing etc have become ever so slightly off center on the site. Here is a pic of the differences I have noticed.

asd.png

So is this just me or has anyone else got this as well? I have not changed any of my firefox settings and I am pretty good with PC's so if anyone knows how to fix this let me know. I was just wondering if it was server based or not because I don't want to google how to fix this if it is not an issue on my end.

EDIT: after changing the zoom it seems to work fine when zoomed out more, then if I zoom out even further it goes up instead of below the boxes. Sad thing is I use my PC from bed because it is also my TV and sitting close to a huge TV is going to hurt my brain... so I can't read it when zoomed out. Any fixes would be helpful (this was not happening a week ago when zoomed in though so I think it happened when the banner at the bottom was added).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah it is none of the above solutions. It is a problem with this website only which makes me think it is not my settings (just my zoom) which I need to read stuff... Try changing your zoom (ctrl & + or -) or ctrl+mouse wheel scroll. Let me know if it is just me or not.

I went up in 25% increments with the zoom all the way to 200% and I didn't get what your showing, just zoom and it all looked normal for me just bigger?

Yeah it has been fixed for me as well. Must have been a minor problem with the website-me connection wise or maybe my browser decided to fix itself. Either way it looks normal again :D

Latest posts