Dissappointing

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizzaparlor45

Reaction score
My first adult P.Griffini is unfortunatley very small. I am afraid that the remaining subadults that i have are also going to be like that. Is there anything i can do to increase their size when they molt.(which is probably right around the corner). The adult is only 2.5 inches (6 cm) long

Only if you could go back and improve the nutrition of the earlier instars, there's always next generation!

Sounds like you need to focus on gut loading, increased feedings and variety. Not sure of temperature/climate if they actually hold a place in the natural growth rate but I do expect they will not only be small but short lived as adults. Same issues with reguards to trying to slow males and keep them cool. They seem to be less productive or weaker breeders and short lived.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have males, u got girls? These are doing me no good here. Oh Yea, big strong males :tt2:
Actually I think I may be needing to do some shopping for some females as well ,unfortunatley. Also, it would be quite a risk to get anything from me since i am a beginner mantis keeper and have no experince selling stuff over the internet.

Pictures?
I don`t have a camera

Latest posts