Downsizing

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been wanting to downsize for a long time and it's time. I am only selling off what's in stock, which is very little. I am keeping the orchids and ghost.
Other than that I am still selling feeders and containers. I am also downsizing my jumping spiders. So if there's anything on my site, and I mean anything other than the 2 species I am keeping please message me and we will make a deal.
I am doing this as this has been 20 years and I am tired and mostly in pain all the time due to health issues. Thanks for being here.

UpDate: Yesterday Mother's day I spent 6 hours feeding. I decided I am closing down. I might still sell flies but I am done.

I do not want to spend the rest of my life feeding insects. haha. i rather do something for myself. I will be 70 this year and it's time. anything on site you want, just email me and we will deal. Containers small rounds are 2,00 each. along with other containers we can deal. thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have been wanting to downsize for a long time and it's time. I am only selling off what's in stock, which is very little. I am keeping the orchids and ghost.
Other than that I am still selling feeders and containers. I am also downsizing my jumping spiders. So if there's anything on my site, and I mean anything other than the 2 species I am keeping please message me and we will make a deal.
I am doing this as this has been 20 years and I am tired and mostly in pain all the time due to health issues. Thanks for being here.
Hi, that is sad news that you are downsizing. You have made many amazing mantis species available to hobbyists! I know you have been doing this for a very long time so it's totally understandable. But your health is far more important so please do what is best for you.
Though it is sad to see you downsizing as you have been a staple of mantis species for a long time. Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.
And I want to thank you for the many years of effort you put into this hobby. Thanks and God bless!

Just got to the forum recently, but can see you've done a lot of good for the Mantid Movement. =) Will definitely be checking in for some feeders. Wishing you the best in your transition; hope you find comfort and balance in your next chapter.

Thank you for noticing me.
Definitely! Your welcome. You have been a big inspiration to me with your website and all the cool species and supplies you provide. And one of the best places to get feeders and supplies too! Such an awesome thing that you have your own insect store. Which I know you aren't completely shutting it down but still its awesome. Thank you for all the hard work you have done and I wish you the best in your transition to fewer mantises and all. You are certainly appreciated and will be missed.

Latest posts