'Ello There

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kookamonga

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm new to the forums and the whole taking care of mantids as pets. My cousin gave me a ghost mantis as a secret santa gift and instantly fell in love with it. He has a few himself and taught me a little bit in the ways of taking care of them. I found this website recommended by a lot of other mantis websites so I figured this would be a good forum to settle down. I live in USA California but was born in Guam and am Chamorro. Going to college right now and am majoring in psych. I do track and field and am a sprinter doot doot. I wanted to buy a whole bunch of mantids at first but figure'd since i'm a newbie i better slow my roll and get used to taking care of at least one type! Well that's all I can think before my brain collapses of lack of sleep.

Welcome. I laughed at your username. I have these treats my cats like called kookamungas.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
WavingHi.gif
Very nice to have you here. :) I hope your mantis gift has opened up a whole new world and hobby to you... and a very interesting and enjoyable one at that! ;) Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards, and best of luck with your new little Ghostie! :D

Latest posts