Favorite ghost mantis shot

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tehshlendo

Reaction score
I was originally going to add a bunch more photos but I ended up getting a bit tired tonight so I'll end up doing that another time.  So for now I just wanted to add my favorite ghost mantis picture in here, I sadly don't recall who this is since I never named the picture and it's been a while.  Could be Gaia, Batman, or Stumpy. 

IMG_0126%202_zpsu8iub2wg.jpg

WOW that's a nice picture!

Your ghost has awesome color!!!

its cool how the focus is on the face mostly it gives the photo a nice effect - good job

Wow your picture is so amazing! He is so cute! I can't seem to get a good picture of my mantises like that. I am using a point and shoot which is probably why I can't get good macros.... But one day I hope to get a SLR with a macro lens!  :D

What did you use to get that picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Canon Rebel T6 with a 100mm F/2.8 Macro lens for my pictures.  I when I was going through all the photos I was glad I got this shot in the end since it does have a really cool effect with the focus,  I'm hoping with time I can get these types of shots on purpose but for now I'm ok with happy accidents.

Latest posts