female or male orchid mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm.... hello again 

no molt yet but i thought has she/he was going to due to the moving idly.  the stretching the legs and abdomen too. but i will post a image of she/he then the time comes.

thanks for the help

Erm.... hello again 

no molt yet but i thought has she/he was going to due to the moving idly.  the stretching the legs and abdomen too. but i will post a image of she/he then the time comes.

thanks for the help
Hello! I hope she/he molts soon!s

- MantisGirl13

Hello 

Lol soon has I go out it happens sods law. I am very surprised what happened due to it male. I know I thought female but has the image shows 

IMG_20181110_134617389.jpg

IMG_20181110_134654605.jpg

Hello

thank you  both he is just exploring his kingdom lol. i do hope he will get bigger is that his full growth? 

thanks for all the help  

Hello

thank you  both he is just exploring his kingdom lol. i do hope he will get bigger is that his full growth? 

thanks for all the help  
He will not get bigger. That is his adult size and he won't live for much longer.

- MantisGirl3

hello 

oh that is sad to hear. i only have him for 3 weeks but its been the best 3 week lol. watch tv together lol :p  

thanks for the help 

Males sadly don't live long after molting to adult, but you can enjoy his company and give him a good life 😊  They are good tv buddies!

hello 

oh that is sad to hear. i only have him for 3 weeks but its been the best 3 week lol. watch tv together lol :p  

thanks for the help 
You should have him for another month or more if you take good care of him. For some reason, I have noticed that some mantids love watching tv, it is so funny! 

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts