few new pics for you

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phreeze

Reaction score
was cleaning out enclosures so had them out and decided to take a few shots. will add more as i upload them

pink_eye_by_ColdTouch.jpg

christmas_dinner_by_ColdTouch.jpg

casper_by_ColdTouch.jpg

strike_a_pose_by_ColdTouch.jpg

look_into_my_eyes_by_ColdTouch.jpg

edit - keep adding them, last one added on 30/12/08

Last edited by a moderator:
couple more, just got some cash for christmas, so will be investing in the new canon D5 MkII if that means anything to any one, will be sure to get some pics of the mantids as soon as i get that, maybe even a video or two you never know.

How the pics come out is more to do with the camera than the user trust me, but if you can get your hands on a good beginners photography book and a cheap(ish) digital SLR then you'll be amazed what it will let you do. For any one who is interested, untill i splash out on my new camera i'm using the Canon EOS 360D [Digital Rebal] with a 105mm sigma macro lens and canon speedlite 430. For what it cost me you can't argue with the pics it takes.

Till i get a few more shot or upload some i have these two will have to do.

christmas_dinner_by_ColdTouch.jpg

casper_by_ColdTouch.jpg

could any one offer me guidance on this fella, first set of mantids i have owned, is this now a sub adult, and those wing buds i can see on his side?