• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free! L2 chinese nymphs (Tenodera sinensis)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
I have a bunch of L2 chinese nymphs that need good homes. They are free just pay for shipping. $25.00 express shipping with heat pack included. $10.00 priority shipping with heat pack included. Please PM me if you are interested. Sorry US only.

Thank-you!

Paul

''BUMP''

Come on guys, these nymphs make for a great beginner species. You don't have to go through all the hassel of trying to hatch and feed a 100+ nymphs. These guys are L2 and taking down D. hydei fruit flies like no tomorrow! :) Shoot me A PM!

I have a bunch of L2 chinese nymphs that need good homes. They are free just pay for shipping. $25.00 express shipping with heat pack included. $10.00 priority shipping with heat pack included. Please PM me if you are interested. Sorry US only.

Thank-you!

Paul
PM sent! Thanks!

All may chinese mantids have now been given away. Thank-you to all that have given these guys a great home. :)

Latest posts