• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Acanthops sp "South American Dead leaf Mantis"

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francisco

Reaction score
Hello All,

first time available again in a long long time!!!!!

I have some L1 that will be for sale as soon as they start eating or turn into L2.

contact me for prices.

Ok here are the prices, it is easier this way, I have received too many emails.

Acanthops sp L1-L2 nymphs unsexed.

SOLD OUT FOR NOW 2 more ooth incubating.

Shipping is extra unless stated otherwise.

I take cash,check, MO or Paypal (add 4% for fees)

express is 30 with LAG

Priority only within California and without LAG

This is New specie and I recomend those interested on them to really think about getting a breeding group.

This specie has not been available in the hobby for a long long time and it is worht the try to breed and get more generations.

Link to a great site and a great caresheet for A falcata, the general care is the same, the sexing is not as this specie is slightly smaller than A falcata.

http://www.insectstore.com/acanthops-falcata-south-american-dead-leaf-mantis-caresheet.php

thanks

francisco

[email protected]

Acanthops pair.jpg

Acanthops sp female laying ooth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

first time available again in a long long time!!!!!

I have some L1 that will be for sale as soon as they start eating or turn into L2.

contact me for prices.

thanks

francisco

[email protected]
can you please post some pictures? I emailed you from my email ([email protected])

I'd like a caresheet and some pictures of the enclosures you're keeping them in if possible. thanks!

~ Brian

Latest posts