Getting Impatient

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, that sounds promising.  I hope I get mine.  I still haven't got any communication from them since my order on March 25th

I got a refund from PayPal. I tried to contact him by email and chat, never got ANY response, even after submitting the PayPal claim. No explanations or attempts to make it right. The same week I ordered from Usmantis, my husband ordered a couple of mantids from Ohio and they arrived safely, with a heat pack, a couple of days later. So all that stuff he wrote in his earlier message is a bunch of , at least with regard to my order. I certainly won't order from him again.

Scammers. Ive read many complaints just like yours on Facebook. True sellers never treat thier customers this way.

He always comes back with the same copy-pasted message every time his incompetence gets exposed. Everybody tries to reach out in every way and every time he claims that they didn't. Watch out for this guy. 

Latest posts