Giant horse headed grasshoppers and floridian katydids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the one i had before giving it to him

2053602822_630859b571_b.jpg

2053605006_fb3d8ca694_b.jpg

Amazing photos, Macro Junkie!!! How easy are these guys to get on your side of the pond???

Amazing photos, Macro Junkie!!! How easy are these guys to get on your side of the pond???
morphus uk has loads of them..and so does graham.i found it hard to get bramble so i gave mine to morphus

Thanks for the info Macro Junkie ^_^ Maybe there is hope of getting some of these way cool grasshoppers over here at some point.

Females have shed into monster, still dont think adult yet, got osme amazing patterns on em, any Scot your male shed to adult! the adults are different to the nymphs,the bigger they get the more exaggerated features

2097053691_dfa7d5d314.jpg

He says hi Scott!

2097049415_f76861c4d1_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
when i get my new lens and new camera in 3 weeks i want 2:..and i want that stick insect that looks crazy from u. forgot its name.?.which grows the biggest male or female?..im guessing female..if so i want female of that and female of stick insect in the new year..any time in january if u can get me them..any way talk soon buddie.

yer there cool..just to much of a pain to get bramble for me..having to walk to field every few days it was a pain.

Failed with the katydids, i think i`ll have to get som emales at some point i reckon, changed the tank due to mis moults the females are getting truly massive now!

Latest posts