Girl Scout Cookies FAIL!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what she gets for being so boastful. Sorry, but I was on the floor faster than her, but I was laughing and not calling for my mom. :devil: :lol:

Couldn't have happened to a more annoying little girl. Maybe she will not act ghetto in the future. Oh, and get off my lawn!

WHAT ABOUT THE SHORTBREADS?!?!
I'm afraid the closest I can come is a short bus full of inbreds serving pug breads...

inbred.jpg

imagesinbred-dog.jpg

Other than that all we have left are ladyfingers. But they're literal lady fingers, and only the fingers of ladies who pick their noses.

cookie+fingers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey at least they have long necks

useful to get a good grip on for maximum wringing action... :chef:
You may want to seek therapy to work out your fascination with wringing necks. I believe that's how the Boston Strangler started out.

You may want to seek therapy to work out your fascination with wringing necks. I believe that's how the Boston Strangler started out.
I don't think a jury would convicting for extinguishing inbred stock :tt2:

And most peeps I know would be more worried abt the cannibal chef icon in the post :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and btw i was kidding abt the whole wringing neck thing, the only reason i thought of it was i saw a falcon today and it reminded me of a story i read once where some guy fed some girl a falcon to impress her or something :lol: