• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Handful of nymphs for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ausar318

Reaction score
Just starting a new semester at college, and I need to downsize to make more time for homework, studying, working, etc. As of now, this is what I’ve got. I’ll update the list if anything sells. So for right now, I have:

5 L4/5 H. Membranecea: $10 each

4 D. Desiccata (two L5, one L4, and one L2): $20 and $10, respectively 

Deals can be given if you buy multiple!

Kinda counterproductive 😆, but I’m open to trades. I’m looking specifically for a L5-subadult MALE Ghost, as well as anything else you might have. Just shoot me a message!

Shipping/etc  

10% discount for all forum supporters! Just my way of saying thanks to those who help keep this forum up and running 😊

Shipping is $13 for priority, $38 for express. Either option includes a 72hr heat pad, in a double box for insulation (method Deshawn uses, if you know what I’m talking about 😊). Live arrival for express, but I ask that you contact me within 2-3 hours after receiving them. For priority, it depends on the situation, but rest assured knowing that if they don’t make it, we’ll find something that works for the both of us :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts