Happy Thanksgiving (Canadians)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aristalochia

Reaction score
Hey Guys, wishing you all a happy thanksgiving:)

After filling up on dinner and pumpkin pie, I came home to find one of my Phyllocrania ootheca finally hatched.

This is something like the 5th or 6th ghost ootheca, so I'm very excited to have a nice little herd of these little communal mantids. They sure are something:)

:)  Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I am glad the ooth hatched, and I hope the babies are healthy and strong!

- MantisGirl13

...and happy thanksgiving.

What are you celebration excatly with this holiday? We don't celebrating this in the netherlands.

Our thanksgiving is pretty much just a day to gather with friends and family and eat a big meal and give thanks. Ours is earlier which coincides with an earlier harvest date.

An American's Thanksgiving is pretty much the same. It is a way to gather, have fun and share a meal, and give thanks.

- MantisGirl13

Happy Thanksgiving @Aristalochia!

Not the best for us as our mantis died Monday, but we'll try for a happier Thanksgiving this weekend when my sister visits from Edmonton. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aristalochia wow!

Just reviewing my old post history and I noticed this. HOW did I miss this? 😫😫

I really need to find ghost ooths like that.

Or orchids. My wife Marcie says she want orchids. 

I want ALL the mantis. 🤣🤣

Latest posts