Hard to acquire species.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me @Synapze did you just call me Demonic?  :devil: :D

47617021801_8048908608_b.jpg

Can't find the taxonomic name, but the newly-discovered Brazilian Dragon Mantis looks amazing. Would definitely be interested in those P. Kuhlii too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Stenophylla, toxodera, empusa, metallyticus, theopompa, choerodadis, parymenopus, and the true native US mantids(not narrow wing, chinese, or european). 

No doubt. I think it's funny that Craig Baker dude has ripped so many ppl off, and he's selling a mantis he'll never ship, for a thousand USD.

And that photo has exo's mark on it. LoL.

Even then this species hasn’t done well in the hobby. I’d prefer to wait until they became more established so that they don’t die off on me. 

Even then this species hasn’t done well in the hobby. I’d prefer to wait until they became more established so that they don’t die off on me. 
+1

Unless I were given the specific care instructions and a free or super cheap toxodera, I wouldn't attempt it.

- MantisGirl13

Exo has a toxodera care sheet. Oops. It doesnt really state a humidity. It says spray every 2 to 3 days and humid substrate. Yeh, not enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts