Has anyone ever bought to Sharon Cheong?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantisman.

Reaction score
So, this is the question, Has anyone ever bought to Sharon Cheong? I don't know if I posted this on the right place, perhaps no, but I'd like to know this.

I bought an ooth from her a little while ago. It did come in, but it hasn't hatched yet. Took about 1.5 weeks to ship. I've had it for about 2 weeks.

Maybe if we can confirm that Sharon C IS Sharon Cheong the thread title might be changed. Some people have multiple feedback threads started by different users under different titles. Is there any way to possibly "merge" feedback threads? Tammy??? :lol:

Did you hear that people...If you feel the urge to merge, Tammy's your gal. :D I know I have seen them. I haven't had that problem. I have only one in each feedback category. YAY, ME! :clap:

Sharon has come through on our deals everytime, D.dessicata, D.lobata and C.sausurii ooths all hatched. She ships to quite a few friends of mine on FB as well.

Buying wild caught ooths is always a risky buisness,can't really blame her if they don't hatch ;-)

Note-am awaiting on mine to hatch,but always pleasant to deal with :)

Bought some Deroplatys ooths from Sharon a while back and got some amazing hatches from them. Great deal, awesome packaging, and highly recommended.

I'm only seeing one feedback thread for her. It is titled Sharon Cheong. Think maybe Tammy changed the title?

Yes, I merged Sharon's two threads last October. But keep in mind that the rules for feedback changed at the end of 2012.

1. US Import of livestock without permits is not condoned by this forum. Feedback posts by US members which reference, suggest or imply that importation has occurred will be deleted.

This rule includes ooths.

Latest posts