Hello from south Jersey

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou

Reaction score
Hello,my name is Lou,

I've worked with Tanzanian flower mantids about 12 years ago.I've always loved watching the way mantids behave and knew that I would get back into them one day.It's been a while so I would consider myself an expeienced noob.I recently received 4 L1 indian flower nymphs.I forgot how fast these guys grow. They are now 2- L2s and 2- L3s. I've been bitten by the bug again and look forward to working with some other species.I've raised Dart frogs and other amphibians for about 10 years.It's an addictive hobby and now that I'm back into mantids,I can see this hobby is too.I raise ffs and other feeders for my frogs,so extra mouths to feed are not a problem.I'm glad I found this community,and look forward in growing with it.

100_1723_zps1fb6969c.jpg
Here's one of my nymphs a day after molted into L3

Welcome back! And that mantis is so cute! Looks like a mini wasp at a quick glance haha

Thanks everyone,this seems like a very nice community with good people.

Vlodek,It's always nice to see others from jersey with similar interests.I'll have to watch what you have to offer in the future.Do you work with orchids?

Latest posts