Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobaltrocket

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been trolling around these forums for some time now. I've been interested in keeping mantids as a hobby, but I'm the sort of person who really likes to be well informed before jumping into any sort of new venture ;)

My name's Alex, I'm 22, and I live in New Orleans, LA. I just finished my last finals as an undergrad yesterday (yay!) and now I'm going to be a real person with a real job somewhere (I hope).

So my plans as far as the mantids are concerned are to collect supplies, clear up my last few questions, and get everything rolling! I'm fairly certain that I'd like to start with Ghosts, so soon I'll be on the lookout! Talk to you all soon :p

haha, I just reread this post and when I read " congrats on your passing" I had to think to myself, cause I did not remember you just graduated, I thought, "why would I say congrats on someone dying? haha , aw nuts
ohmy.gif

Welcome. Great intro. Congrats on school. New Orleans huh? I hope the oil isn't too bad there for you guys.

The oil business is certainly a horror show. It's all over the talk radio stations down here. I recently went fishing and saw first hand lots of BP paid workers lounging around and eating. Not much else. Terrible mess.