Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rSon

Reaction score
Hello from San Pedro California

i guess i am somewhat new. i had a profile here about 4-5 years back. now that i have more time i plan on getting back into this hobby.

I work for the SS Lane Victory as the office manager. Are you going to see the USS Iowa moved down the channel tomorrow? It is supposed to be chaotic down there. What do you do in San Pedro?

I work for the SS Lane Victory as the office manager. Are you going to see the USS Iowa moved down the channel tomorrow? It is supposed to be chaotic down there. What do you do in San Pedro?
Wow that is nice! i am currently a student at harbor college. yea i drove by the uss iowa i beleive about 2 days ago. i can see it everyday when i go to class. really awesome.

i live like 5 min drive away from uss iowa so i prob will bike down there to avoid traffic and parking. what time will it occur?

Stop by the Lane Victory while you're in the area. We are located at the end of Miner Street. Instead of taking the loopback around, to the left, veer right.

Latest posts