Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romantisize

Reaction score
Hey there!

So I've had this account for a good couple months now I think, but I've mostly been using it to check out all the neat info on this forum and occasionally to stalk the ads. I've got one adult male ghost mantis that made it to adulthood and several L2/L3 chinese nymphs from 2 ooths that I hatched recently. I'm considering getting a couple more chinese ooths for diversity and to boost my breeding stock numbers, but I'm still on the fence about it because I've also been considering getting into carolina mantids.

Actually part of the reason why I'm posting an intro is so that I can post a wanted ad in the classifieds section if I do decide to spring for the carolinas. So if any of you are selling or know where I can pick up some wc carolina ooths, definitely message me. :)

Thanks for the welcoming comments! I'm very heavily considering the carolinas mostly because they're native to the US and while I originally started with the chinese because they're naturalized and therefore releasable (making my life way easier when trying to figure out what to do with all the surplus nymphs) the arguments against them regarding how they're edging out native species aren't completely without merit.

Latest posts