Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estherchu

Reaction score
Hi! I’m Esther, and I currently have some gorgeous dubia roaches, silkworms, and morioworms that have been saved from their destiny of being food! I also have a leech, four rats, two cats, a corn snake that recently passed (RIP Pebbles), and I’m hoping to get some giant spiny stick insects, a praying mantis, and any more inverts that I can sneak into my room without them being found out, as I’m only allowed the stick insects!
Nice to meet you all :)

Hi! I’m Esther, and I currently have some gorgeous dubia roaches, silkworms, and morioworms that have been saved from their destiny of being food! I also have a leech, four rats, two cats, a corn snake that recently passed (RIP Pebbles), and I’m hoping to get some giant spiny stick insects, a praying mantis, and any more inverts that I can sneak into my room without them being found out, as I’m only allowed the stick insects!
Ooh exciting hun! Fingers crossed you can sneak a mantid in!

Welcome 👋. I've had to sneak a few into my house as well. Glad I'm not the only one. LOL.

Latest posts