Hey, from Massachusetts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm Cassie. I've been catching and keeping European mantids every summer for a while and I've had so much fun with them I decided to try my luck with a more exotic species. Right now I've got four Phyllocrania paradoxa nymphs that I'm hoping to breed when they reach adulthood. I'm wicked happy to have found this site! I love and study all insects but in my experience mantids and roaches are the most fun to keep.

Anyway, it's lovely to meet you all!

Hello and welcome! I live in Boston, so let's keep that in mind when one of us has extra nymphs, needs a male to fertilize a she-mantis, or whatever. Those overnight shipping charges are a doozie!

John (Meiji) in Boston

Hello and welcome! I live in Boston, so let's keep that in mind when one of us has extra nymphs, needs a male to fertilize a she-mantis, or whatever. Those overnight shipping charges are a doozie!John (Meiji) in Boston
Indeed! Sounds good. As of now I'm not too far from Boston at all, though I'll be heading out to Amherst soon for the fall semester. What do you keep? I currently just have the ghost nymphs so I may not be very helpful right now, but it could certainly be worth it to keep in touch.

Latest posts