Hey!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Habibi18

Reaction score
Hello!

I have no doubt that some of my friends are on here so if you are then we meet again YAY! :D Ok now on to the intro.

I'm 16, female, and I've been in love with bugs since I was 5. How it started I'm not sure but I've been into them for half my life and it's just grown ever since. I'm a bookworm and my room is like a library. Plus my sanctuaries are libraries and insect parks or any place with flowers, sunshine, and lots of bugs.

That's where you can find me on sunny days. And when I feel like resting look in the library. ^.^ And I love singing. That's my other passion and I want to do it professionally and I will because no one's going to stop me from getting the record deal. And my favorite singers ( gosh I have alot ): Selena, Britney Spears, BoA ( 보아 ), Jennifer Peña, BSB, Nsync, shall I go on?

Oh and I like keeping blogs and journals too. And one of my favorite insects are praying mantises! They're so pretty.

Byeeeeeeee! ^.^

th_sau22.jpg.gif

*Slaps forehead* Dang it I can't believe I forgot putting it in my profile! New York City.

And thanks for the welcomes!

th_sau22.jpg.gif

I've read and enjoyed some of your blogs from links off Ig. You're one of the only people that has put into words online what I see when I'm outside.

I've read and enjoyed some of your blogs from links off Ig. You're one of the only people that has put into words online what I see when I'm outside.
Awwwwwwwww! That means alot.

I do that so not only can I keep track but also for the memories. And 12:00AM this morning a firefly and a large Tachinid fly got into my house some how. I enjoyed their company.

So pretty. And yes I find praying mantises pretty. Especially the orchid mantids, like the one in OGIGA's avi.

th_sau22.jpg.gif

Latest posts