Hi from Mexico

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantisman.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm from Mexico and I'm new here. I'm very interested in getting ooths of some mantis species, but first I'll say a little bit of me. Some time ago, I started on this passion (that's what it is for me) I've bred at least four species but I had to leave for a while. I didn't get the species I always wanted because I was in it by 3 years and it wasn't a full time activity. But now, I want to get back (yeah!) and breed the species I want and stay on it for something like forever haha, well, I really love mantids, but for now, I'm particularly interested in idolomantis diabolica, hymenopus coronatus and pseudocreobotra wahlbergii, in that order. Also, I don't consider myself a novice, perhaps I'm at a medium level, I like to do research and I'm a passionate person, usually I don't have trouble at breedeing animals or cultivating plants that people consider "difficult" species, so, I think I'll go well with the species mentioned above, needless to say I'm looking for sellers now. I think that's enough for now.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola! Welcome to the forum man. Always nice to have new faces from other countries. Although many people sell the species mentioned above, they are expensive, and not many ship internationally ;)

Hi, well, I know of the cost, but currently I'm decided to get them, about the shipments...well, I also know everything involved, but I also know there are people willing to do shipments worldwide, so I'd like to contact with them xD thank you for reading and posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all, I'll be glad to be sharing experiences and knowledge and I hope I find the same from you. We can always try to do things easier for each other.

Hey hibiscusmile, I think we have talked before, maybe you remember some mails from me, not too long ago, I was exactly asking you about idolo and orchid ooths haha, or maybe I'm mistaking you, in any case greetings! :)

Latest posts