How to find a Walking Stick?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. Seems sort of strange to advertise them as feeders when you need a sealed laboratory where you freeze all the garbage and some sort of research permit to purchase them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming, I could be wrong...they are saying that you must have the proper certifications to own these, to clear themselves of problems. This website is well-known as a terrible source, they usually drop-ship (they do not actually have the specimens at their facility, they just arrange the shipment). Wrong species or dead animals are common. 

My best guess, illegal breeders have agreed to sell through their website. Backwater has no liability, and the buyer is still at risk for whatever laws are broken, or the dead/incorrect specimens. 

I am assuming, I could be wrong...they are saying that you must have the proper certifications to own these, to clear themselves of problems. This website is well-known as a terrible source, they usually drop-ship (they do not actually have the specimens at their facility, they just arrange the shipment). Wrong species or dead animals are common. 

My best guess, illegal breeders have agreed to sell through their website. Backwater has no liability, and the buyer is still at risk for whatever laws are broken, or the dead/incorrect specimens. 
Thanks for the heads up on these guys. Looking at the web site I thought that might be the case.