Hysteresis' Mantis Stream - 2019

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@omar morsy I wouldnt know from experience yet. 

I have six spinys and six ghosts. Less than a week now, so....

By guidelines, Id expect a molt two weeks after hatch.

Glad you're coping. Man, youre senior in your industry (I've looked you up 😂👍).

Where are you finding the time? 
I hardly ever watch tv or play games, I’m crazy passionate about many many things and I always find the time to do them all.

i also paint and sculpt... now im

just showing off ;)

2DB04FF3-BB54-4B9F-AF95-68C23B051AA9.jpeg

D6731F1E-6218-4F4F-8509-13F4DFB44DF6.jpeg

90DFEC5A-6382-4B5E-B097-76945653B658.jpeg

B8D2082A-C777-47CF-A7D9-D8DDCA3FA5C5.jpeg

A42EBDDD-A890-4D97-B713-5666CD0DEC3E.jpeg

056DCC42-561F-4BEE-8D1D-66E743543D0F.jpeg

@omar morsy that's super.

I would suppose youd be an amazing artist given your profession. 😁👍

But where you find the time for this...

My older stepdaughter graduated last spring from her fine arts program as highest ranking graduate. 

She works at a major art gallery this side of Toronto. One of two kids in her class to land a real arts job straight out of school. Super proud. 

@omar morsy that's super.

I would suppose youd be an amazing artist given your profession. 😁👍

But where you find the time for this...

My older stepdaughter graduated last spring from her fine arts program as highest ranking graduate. 

She works at a major art gallery this side of Toronto. One of two kids in her class to land a real arts job straight out of school. Super proud. 
Amazing! Fine arts has always been one of my greatest ❤️!

honestly i can’t say. I wake up at 6 am and work on the mantises for an hour before having breakfast and going to the gym. I work till 6 pm and take care of my kids till 9. I take an hour or two a day for my art and about 3 or 4 hours every weekend.

I was never one to waste time or watch too much tv. My twin was the opposite and I watched him suffer for it. 

Life is too damn short, so much amazing stuff out there to do and experience. 

If your daughter ever wants to venture into 3D let me know ;)

The easiest but most rewarding paintings are seascapes. Very forgiving :)  and lots and lots of tutorials on youtube. Give it a try! 
As a full-time mechanical designer, and as a dad to our two young boys, I do not know where I would find the time to paint.

I studied music, jazz performance, prior to studying engineering. I would like to get back into playing music with some folks. Sooooon maybe.

Have you ever read Duma Key, by Stephen King?

As a full-time mechanical designer, and as a dad to our two young boys, I do not know where I would find the time to paint.

I studied music, jazz performance, prior to studying engineering. I would like to get back into playing music with some folks. Sooooon maybe.

Have you ever read Duma Key, by Stephen King?
No I haven’t, reading is one thing sadly I no longer hve the time to do. I listen to audio books while I’m either painting or sculpting or doing the dishes :)

ill check it out.

😃 I had a ghost molt to L3 today. Seems a shame to throw the cute little ghost exuvia into my mixed bowl of molts! 😂

Anyway, I think it's a girl, mainly because of the shape of the back.  It's hard to see that thingy on their heads when they're this small, but by that, it also looks more female than male.

I'm having the time of my life! 👊🤩