Insektus

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephan shipped the day he said he would packed nicely and is extremely nice thanks!

Hi this is a little off topic but I would like to acknowledge Stephan for writing me a caring e-mail asking if I was ok due to the recent wild fires here in California. Stephan wrote me at random asking if all was well and thats really cool of you Stephan and thank you for taking time out of your day to write me; You really are a great friend Stephan although we're so far apart you show caring friendship ways towards others so THANK YOU very much for everything Stephan!

Traded some mantids with Stephan; great packing, and quick to ship. The mantids also arrived healthy and in good condition. Thanks Stephan! :)

Got my package from Stephan today and most came safe and healthy and the Idolomantis looked reeeeeeeeeeeeal nice. I advise everyone to deal with Stephan. Thanks Stephan you're the man!

Traded some mantis with Stephan... received the parcel today as schedule and very nice packaging. Will buy or trade any mantis with Stephan in the future, Thanks Stephan!!!

i got my mantids from stephan and i could not be more happy they all came in healthy. I love them so much lol :) thanks stephan # 1 breeder .

hi,

i only want to thank all for the positive feedbacks. :D :D

i will allways try to do my best.... ;-)

Cheers,

Stephan

The Hypsicorypha ooth from Stephan hatched!! Waiting for other oothecae to hatch but i am almost certain they will. Thanks Stephan, they are cool!

Bought 2 ooths and both arrived safely and well packed. Speedy shipping too. Thanks! :D

Bought 2 oothecas from him i got a little worried cuz i didnt hear from stephan for a while but they arrived here safe and sound. haha lets just hope they hatch. Stephan answerd most of my questions before he disapeared (lol) and is a great guy to buy from.

I give him a A+ and will certainly buy from him again

Latest posts