introduction

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyf723

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Michael Franke. I'm from texas and I've raised all sorts of different animals mostly rabbits and cavies. I worked for awhile with a commercial beekeeper and have a hive of my own now. I have always thought mantids were amazing insects but until today I assumed that I had to enjoy them strictly in nature. But after joining an invertabrate facebook group out of mostly curiosity I saw another member post about her mantids and she reccommended this forum. I would just like to learn as much as I can so I can eventually get one or 2.

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, I thought i wanted just one or two and so far it has turned into 7 or 8 with a few pregnant. And that's small time compared to a lot of people on here. I'm sure a few of them said the same thing when they started out. I really have to work on keeping myself from buying more they are just so interesting. But don't let that keep you from this addiction; or...huh, hobby.