• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Iris oratoria Ooths For Sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joossa

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I hope all of you are enjoying your winter. It’s that time of the year and I have finished my mantid season, and thus I have lots of Iris oratoria ooths for sale.

gallery_648_24_12494.jpg

PC190017.jpg

-Ooths are ready to ship.

-They are a temperate species and will tolerate below freezing temperatures, so shipping during this time of the year is not a problem.

-Ooths can go directly into incubation or you can give them a cold period and delay hatching for a later time.

-Fertility is guaranteed. All mother mantids were mated multiple times with different males throughout adulthood to ensure and maximize ooth fertility.

-All ooths are fresh. They were produced from October 2009 up until early December 2009.

-Like all US native mantids, they require warm temperature to hatch.

-I will ship within the US only.

-Each ooth is $15.00.

-Shipping will be $6.00 via USPS priority no matter the quantity.

-No Paypal. I will accept cash, cashier’s check, money order, or personal check. If personal check is sent, it will have to clear in the bank BEFORE I ship.

PM me or email me at joossa *at* aol *dot* com with any questions or order inquiries.

Thanks and keep enjoying winter! :)

Joel

https://mantidforum.net/index.php?showtopic=15089

See Peter's page on buying ooths for supplemental ooth ordering info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Several ooths are still available.

All are now nearing the end of their cold storage for the winter and I will be placing them in incubation soon!

Final bump.

Several ooths are still available and all are now out of cold period and have begun incubation. Thanks to all that purchased! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts