JUST ordered a......

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimpy666

Reaction score
Malay Shield Mantis, OK do they need any different care from that of a Sphodromantis african species...I know she will grow HUGE and I have all the tanks set up for her when she arrives do they need it more humid i am probably asking a question which has been asked 10 million times if so...very sorry

Olly

I bought it from Ian who posts here from his online store, as he lives in UK and near by where i live in Bristol, but i am currently in Plymouth

Nice, im in Devon got quite a lot of people near me these days :D I also bought 2 im not sure their requirments but i'll look around and just work it out lol

I believe they are a tropical species which means higher humidity which would be different than the african mantis which I keep pretty dry.

i have bought her (shield mantis) a smaller tank currently Millies tank is quite large and I want to see a mantis hunt its food, i have to hand feed Mills as she cant always find the crickets as the tank is to large.....so the shield mantis can hunt and i can film it :D

Latest posts