Just saying hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_bug

Reaction score
hey all i live in texas and am getting my first pair of mantids. im getting 2 pseudocreobotra wahlbergii (spiny flower L2) i am a member of southtexasreptiles.com thats another forum but no one on that forum keeps mantids so i was just looking for some good info on them

Love_bug

hey all i live in texas and am getting my first pair of mantids. im getting 2 pseudocreobotra wahlbergii (spiny flower L2) i am a member of southtexasreptiles.com thats another forum but no one on that forum keeps mantids so i was just looking for some good info on themLove_bug
Hey, welcome to the forums! :) Several people here are in Texas, me included. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

we have our own reptile rescue here in austin the site is www.herphalfwayhouse.com we have all sorts of reptiles im into the bugs my fiance is the snake guy. im so glad there are other members in texas :D im just learning how to use this forum so give me a bit before i start posting everyday and become addictive :)

Latest posts