• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kingsnakes and Pythons

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addlement

Reaction score
I have four unsexed 2013 hatched California King babies. San Diego locality (naturally hypomelanistic striped). Eating whatever is put in front of them with excellent growth. $30 a piece.

Male 2013 Lesser Ball Python. Strongly prefers to eat live. $120.

Male 2013 Ghost Ball Python. Also strongly prefers live. $120.

2013 Female Bredl (Centralian) Carpet Python. Eats anything and FRIENDLY (which isn't always the case). These get ridiculously red colored as they age. $200.

2012 Male Woma Python. Eats anything and breeding size. $250

Also have various other reptiles and accessories. Would also be interested in trading for smaller mantis species (P. virescens, P. wahlbergii, H.coronatus, etc.), feeder cultures for both insects and fish (such as wheat beetles, vinegar eels, etc), equipment, and so forth. I will be very generous on multiple purchased animals and partial trades-- I'm needing to reduce and refocus my animal projects.

Shipping will be through Reptiles Express, so will run ~$40 for any small to medium package, slightly more for larger ones. Animals will be shipped overnight in appropriately sized containers in an insulated box with a heat pack, perhaps two on a larger box. I have never had an animal lost in transit this way. However, in the event it does happen, I will reimburse so long as photographic evidence is provided within two hours of delivery. Contact me through PM.

Latest posts