Lars Einfeld

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, hes great ;) Recieved an order from him today actually, really good bloke. He checks his email every 2 days, usually at about midnight, lol.

I would have no worries with him....

More likely to be the........royal mail............in the UK, bein slow, stealing, mincing, jumping on or doing anything they like with your parcel.

Cheers,

Ian

Lars provides a first class service. Every aspect of his service is (in my opinion) perfect.

Mantids in excellent condition and arrive in a timely manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
received some mantids for Lars today. took 3 days since they were posted and arrived very well packed and healthy with a heat pack. i would reccommend him. great to deal with, and being able to use paypal saves alot of hassle and time. all round thumbs up.

Again brought from him ages back but was really pleased.

No reason for not going back since, Just not had anything i wanted yet :eek:

I had ordered some mantids from Lars but the post office had lost my package so I reodrer a 2nd order and lars who knew that I hadn`t received my first order told me he would include the 1st order of mantids with my second order. He didn`t need to do that which I thought was really nice of him to do to.

This is my second time doing business with Lars and I deffenitly trust him for any future order A++

:lol: Traded some ooths with Lars, we are both really excited with the trades, He is easy to work with and a man of his word! ;)

UPDATE ON OOTH HATCHING I had about 3 of the ooths hatch, and a couple had a good number of nymphs, I think I got a dozen and a half, not a bad hatching I think, these are a sweet mantis I hope to be able to offer here in the US when they become adults and breed. Are you dying to know what they are? Ok, they are the Idolmorphia's! Sweet! Thanks Lars!

Last edited by a moderator:
i received a few different spices from lars..it was sent with great packing..heat pack..he sent them from germany to uk..it took 10 days to get here but he fed them so well that what i got them they where still pretty fat..every one turned up peak health and he even gave me 2 for free..i would use him again for sure..and i would recommend him to any one..he has some great stock for sale..all tho he dont respond to emails right away normallyl u will get one back with in 48hours of sending him it....great doing business with him.

I purchased 3 large pairs of mantids from lars about 2weeks ago, and recived a 4th pair free (virescens)

as a sorry for forgetting to send them out last monday.

they were posted out this monday and arrived today (thursday) all very well packed, all alive, well and very healthy.

am def looking at purchasing more from this breeder.

many thanks.

(ps. I got my mendica's :lol: )

I just recieved a great looking Pseudovates peruviana ooth from Lars. Well packed and recieved in 6 days(!) from Germany. Cost was quite fair. I will update this when the ooth hatches. Check out his site for some great species!

Welcome on www.MantisandDragons.com

Thanks again Lars!!

I just received 11 Schizocephala, bicornis (one extra). 9 arrived in perfect health (aside from being very hungry and dehydrated from the long trip, but that is to be expected). One is so-so, it has a broken leg, and one died. In my opinion, he did and EXCELLENT job on shipping them. I know that they are a very fragile species, and being in the mail eight days doesn't help matters. I highly recommend him!!!

Very good zvodchik and man! Already several times to buy mantis and always all at the best level!

I would still cooperate.

Thank you. DeN

Great guy, sent me adult Hymenopus coronatus females and males, sadly the males died. But he offered to send one in the next shipment i bought, He sent a healthy 1 and made 1 of my females fertile (too bad she ate him).

The next shipment i got from him, i received a subadult sphrodomantis pair, and 3 pairs of phyllocrania paradoxa sub adults all super healthy!!!

Thanks so much Lars

Emile Wilson

I just received a lot of Blepharopsis mendica L3 breeding by Lars and few species ootheca, J they seem so healthy and Lars make that package is so great~ thanks Lars!

I have bought several times Lars and i think that is highly recommended. The package is very nice and the mantids also.

Hello Lars ;)

I know Lars and he is very nice, we bought 4 Idolomantis diabolica of him....

And his animals are excellent, now they are subadult!!!

gremln123

Latest posts