Lets hear the music behind the username

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be a considerable slant toward heavy metal and even harded among bug and herp keepers. Fascinating.
Alice in Chains isn't true metal really it originates from Seattle and is a upbeat grunge style(Peal Jam-Nirvana) which stands on it's own, nobody to this day can or will sound like them again.

Slayer is one of the first true metal bands from the late 80's and everyone has been riding on their coat tales ever since, trying to repeat their success and style, but nothing can usually beat the original talent!

Massaman's type of metal is "Black metal" or "Death metal" with growling and very dark overtones which is fine if you like that sort of thing but a little too much for me... :D

Ok well here's some techno punk from back in the day, which did top the billboard charts believe it or not? Kind of creepy and funny all in one. :lol: (Henry will like this one) Is that Eminem in the video?!? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well here's some techno punk from back in the day, which did top the billboard charts believe it or not? Kind of creepy and funny all in one. :lol: (Henry will like this one) Is that Eminem in the video?!? Lol
I was never much of a Prodigy fan. One of the worst live shows I've ever seen. One guy playing over a recording and 3 annoying hype men bouncing around him.

But this more recent video is pretty sweet in a quirky low-tech kind of way. I'm in love with the sexy evil mouth... :tt1:

Nice, Phil.

Close as I've been able to get to that is the Diva Dance from the 5th Element. :)

Anyone who's already seen it, might enjoy this young lady doing her cover of the later part.

Alice in Chains isn't true metal really it originates from Seattle and is a upbeat grunge style(Peal Jam-Nirvana) which stands on it's own, nobody to this day can or will sound like them again.

Slayer is one of the first true metal bands from the late 80's and everyone has been riding on their coat tales ever since, trying to repeat their success and style, but nothing can usually beat the original talent!

Massaman's type of metal is "Black metal" or "Death metal" with growling and very dark overtones which is fine if you like that sort of thing but a little too much for me... :D
Yeah. I stopped trying to learn all the subcategories a while back. That sh*t is in-tense!