Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow this thread draws most mug shots as far as I remember! Good to see everyone here. I might have posted my pics on all the mug shot thread before, here are a few latest pics.

Me playing stature at Star Avenue in Hong Kong

IMG_1309.jpg

below Twin towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

DSC00503.jpg

with one of the shield mantis nymph caught at foothill of Cameron highland, ready to pack the mantis at my home town in Sungai Petani.

DSC00982.jpg

In The Venetian hotel at Macau, reaady to check in

DSC01157.jpg

Me with a huge tarantula shed (taken in Francisco's home at LA)

DSC01301.jpg

Hy everyone,

Nice pictures of you all.

This picture of me was taken by a friend when I was feeding my Collared lizards.

IMG_0010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice pictures everyone! I love threads like these. I love your sweater krakk PABST BLUE RIBBON!!

and yen, i would never hold that freaky thing. some how it's scarier when it's just the skin or whatever

My pics in my avatar =)

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, just kidding.

ooold picture on halloween

if you recognize my costume, we need to be friends right now.

yen the worldtraveler, lucky you! If i could have a fantasy dream would be prolly a year in europe -obviouslyALL europe, from iceland to grece or 6 months in australia :D

Thanks ming ming. Europe or Australia will be cool only been to UK only for couple of day and it was for work too (boo!) I love travelling, except to the offshore platform <_<

by the way, "ming ming" is my sister's name... no kidding! :blink:

image2.jpg

Hi everyone...fairly new poster here, but I've been on a little while. Hopefully I can get these pics to work. One is of just me and one is of me and my youngest son, Harry. I have three older children too, but one was taking the picture and two were off probably playing the Wii.

Notice my mantis tattoo...I've had this a few years.

Rebecca

image1.jpg

Latest posts