Light for head

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opivy

Reaction score
Can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Just got 5 ghosts today, and was wondering if any sort of heat source was necessary?

My room stays pretty warm as it is, being I live in So.Cal - but It can get a little cool. I have a small desk lamp, which gets pretty warm - but I don't want to over do it - (Heard of someone leaving a light on at the pet store near my house, and it killed the gongy nymphs they had)

So, Should I just leave it alone and let my heater handle it? Just want to hear other opinions on it.

Thanks in advance!

Can't seem to find a definitive answer.Just got 5 ghosts today, and was wondering if any sort of heat source was necessary?

My room stays pretty warm as it is, being I live in So.Cal - but It can get a little cool. I have a small desk lamp, which gets pretty warm - but I don't want to over do it - (Heard of someone leaving a light on at the pet store near my house, and it killed the gongy nymphs they had)

So, Should I just leave it alone and let my heater handle it? Just want to hear other opinions on it.

Thanks in advance!
edit- i think it's obvious, but the title should read "Light for heat"

Latest posts