Looking for Latrodectus variolus in Illinois

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidDan

Reaction score
I live in Mchenry County and need to know the closest county to me that has black widows. I also want to know what kind of habitat they like. Also if someone can find a care sheet that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
really? They are all over here... you want one for a pet? I can catch some and send them to you...Theres a big fatty on my labs windowsill right now. Hot dry and dark is what they like. In firewood piles, under stacks of pots inthe garden, undersides of lawn furniture. in sheds, port-a-pottys etc

really? They are all over here... you want one for a pet? I can catch some and send them to you...Theres a big fatty on my labs windowsill right now. Hot dry and dark is what they like. In firewood piles, under stacks of pots inthe garden, undersides of lawn furniture. in sheds, port-a-pottys etc
Thanks for the offer but i don't know if shipping those is exactly legal so i prefer to find my own somewhere.