mantid_mike

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twolfe

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike and I just completed a swap of adult mantises. Through no fault of our own, both of our packages were delayed. Fortunately we had happy endings, and the mantises arrived alive. Mike promptly sent me the tracking number and put a lot of effort into packing. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thank you!

just got a male creo in the male today

packing was a bit overdone but he was fine and has great coloring

sadly, my female just laid a 2 inch long ooth this morning so it will be a while before i think of introducin the 2 especially after what happened to my last male <_<

I got 3 ootheca from Mike and one of them hatched today :) . An amazing 40 little Creobroter pictipennis nymphs. The packaging was very well done and they came fast. Looking forward to the other two ootheca to hatch.

Thank you again Mikhail

Just received my order of ghost mantids nymphs. Had to have my order shipped twice because the first shipment was shipped too wet and most died in transit and the rest died just hours after being received, but Mike very generously offered to send me my order a second time for the price of shipping. He included extra nymphs both times, and generously included an extra ootheca.

Mike was very generous, and I would be happy to do business with him again.

Recently purchased an ooth from him and got it rather fast...looks great & I'm looking forward to seeing it hatch & working with mike again

I figured , I would wait until the ooth hatched until I did my review,

Hands down , one of the best packaged ooth and mantis nymphs in a postal box!

The creo ooth, just hatched today, there are tons of little nymphs running around. And the ghost mantids came alive and well, and i really appreciated the freebies!

Once again, a great person to deal with!

My co-worker and I purchased 7 P paradoxa, 2 P spurca, 3 C pictipennis. Mike's rates were reasonable, and the mantids arrived in a timely manner. Mike actually sent us 9 P paradoxa, 2 P spurca, and 5 C pictipennis! I very much recommend Mike for any of your purchases!

I purchased 5 P Paradoxa from Mike for a great price, and he sent me three extra nymphs- A very pleasant surprise! All 8 nymphs arrived alive and healthy despite being a day later, I would definitely recommend him!

I'm new to this hobby, and Mike was the first breeder I worked with. He has definitely set the bar quite high. He promptly sent my package, with 4 extras, all of whom arrived safe and sound due to his great packaging job. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Make offered me a great deal on some Creo nymphs. All 5 are alive and thriving, and I really the container he sent them in. Future mantis home. ;) .

Great seller great price. Couldn't be any more satisfied. A+ job

I ordered 5 ghosts from Mike, and he sent 3 creos with them! I thought I was going to love the ghosts more, but the creos have won me over with their activity and enthusiasm. Would buy from Mike again in a heartbeat.

An awesome guy to deal with. Super nice and super knowledgeable. He sent me some ooths and a mantid with lots of extra stuff as well, so generous. Very well packaged and everything came safe and healthy. Truly a pleasure to do business with a person like this.

Thanks Mike!

Mike just sent me a blepharopsis ooth, due to hatch in about two weeks. Well packaged, fast replies, and a beautiful ooth. Thanks for the ooth, Mike!

EDIT: The ooth didn't hatch, although, I'm sure that wasn't his intention (for it to not hatch).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Mike for the creos and ghost! All are super healthy and eating right away. They were packed great and there were extra mantids.

My ghost nymphs just arrive today. They are all healthy and so active. The package is very nice. I also receive an extra nymph from him. You are so great, Mike :D

Latest posts