Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered some fly pupae, some ff's, and some other supplies from Rebecca. Shipping was super fast and transaction was perfect and easy! Will buy from her again many times I'm sure :D

I ordered some fly pupae through the website and Rebecca included extra! They're hatching like crazy and my mantids are so super happy! Thanks Rebecca!

Received nymphs from a few species today. All arrived safe and packaged great. Can't wait to add a few more in the future. Thank you, Rebecca.

Received my Chinese nymphs from Rebecca under her "need help" program all arrived in great shape really good packaging

and very helpfull when i had problems doing the paypal thing

also received some flies Gratis

hopefully i can get these or at least some to full adult

Thank you for a great transaction Rebecca :D

Royz

Received my order from Rebecca today and was WAY more overwhelmed than I thought I would be! :p

Here's what I ordered: 6 Sheild nymphs, 6 Miomantis nymphs, 6 Creobroter nymphs & 6 Lineola nymphs.

Here's what I received: 6 Sheild nymphs (there were extras, but they were eaten!), 5 Miomantis nymphs (didn't see body parts, but probably eaten), *8* Creo nymphs & *8* Lineola nymphs + 2 oz cup of housefly pupae!

ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD TRANSACTION! I should've ordered another culture of Hydei as well, so...WORD TO THE WISE, when you order from Rebecca you WILL get extras! ;)

Thanks so much, Rebecca! Hope to be able to order from you again VERY soon! :D

-Carey Kurtz-

Green Oasis Reptiles

I just received a letter from Rebecca. Ooth look grat so I can trully recommened :) Hope to change some ooths in the future! :D

Ordered a bunch of supplies because it was time to stock up, and everything came in good order in reasonable time and Rebecca threw in some blue bottle pupae. My shields will be so happy to have them! Thanks Rebecca!

Recieved my Chinese mantis nymph today, what a cute little guy! Rebecca threw in 2 extra mantises as well. Nicely packaged and all survived the trip. I'm very happy with my first experience of buying a live insect online. Rebecca rocks. :D

Ordered 6 Giant Shields from Rebecca. Received 7 AND a bunch of free house flies. Nicely packaged, great pricing and arrived in reasonable time. Very happy with purchase. :)

I have nothing but good things to say about Rebecca. And the idea of sending proper food stuffs as a bonus with new mantids (if this is a new promotional idea) is brilliant (even better than Mystery Mantis)! I resisted flies at first, but once in hand, founds them far preferable to crickets or lucky finds in the field.

I also think she might might want to look into a smaller version of Yens Blend, or similar fly food. I can see something the size and consistency of a mint. Or even those little honey sticks you buy at health food stores.

Go, Rebecca!

Thanks for the ideas! I do have a small fly food that I sell, it will last a while if careful with it, full of good protien and the like for short time fly keeping and it does contain bee pollen to, they have to eat all their food, not just sugar :tt2:

what can I say that wasn't said already, she is the best.

I got my 3 L2 ghosts and an extra. a mystery mantid and some samples were also sent. all arived great and packing was outstanding.

I should have gotten some extra stuff, but I'm sure she will hear from me again soon.

Harry

Yet another order arrived safe & sound. Ordered 4 Ghosts & got 5...ordered 4 Acanthops & ended up with 3 (Rebecca actually sent 5, but a couple died en-route..it happens, no biggie.), also got a load of deli cups (see? I remembered this time!) & some free fly pupae! :D

Thanks again, Rebecca...I'll be back! B) *terminator theme plays*

-Carey Kurtz-

Green Oasis Reptiles

Latest posts