• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Many species for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frey

Reaction score
Phyllovates Chloropea - subadult female and males

Pseudoharpax virescanse - adult f & M

Schizocephala Bicornis - subadult f & m

Ambivia Undata - subadult f & m

Clinia Humeralis - L4

H. Coronatus - subadult f & m

Msg. me at the priv,

if somebody want a photos, please give me to know.

Phyllovates Chloropea - subadult female and males Pseudoharpax virescanse - adult f & M

Schizocephala Bicornis - subadult f & m

Ambivia Undata - subadult f & m

Clinia Humeralis - L4

H. Coronatus - subadult f & m

Msg. me at the priv,

if somebody want a photos, please give me to know. wow I see some feedback here very little good so much bad why is this???

Im a bit concerned as you do not email me or respond I read feedback not to good but I see some people did get what they asked send me a email please I would like to know a few things b4 we do money exchange [email protected]

Im a bit concerned as you do not email me or respond I read feedback not to good but I see some people did get what they asked send me a email please I would like to know a few things b4 we do money exchange [email protected]
The Pictures will be great please thanks [email protected] I think 1 type you have when nymps are black with blue band very interested thanx Frey

yes but pics you sent were grass mantis orchards boxer and a few other not the pics i have dont match to what u have for sale on post

Latest posts