• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mega sheilds

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ohhhh! to many babies for one woman to handle, adoptions now available:

MVC-264F.jpg

5.00 each or 6 for 25.00 shipping your choice, priority 10.00 no guarantee, express 25.00 guarantee! :tt2:

Are shields rather easy? Or do they require special environments? Cuz I'm still looking for that "my mantis collection is complete" feeling
laugh.gif

Are shields rather easy? Or do they require special environments? Cuz I'm still looking for that "my mantis collection is complete" feeling
laugh.gif
they are super easy and hardy medium sized mantids.

----------------------------

Jeez your going to make a fortune!

I really miss my shields =(

Are these mega shields difference from the regular ones?

=pppp

is this a shield mantis or could it be a Plistospilota guineensis

Sorry, " MEGA" ment: lots, much, many, quattro, extra, One million parsecs, mega-, the SI prefix for one million ,

<LI>"megalo-" means "large", coming from a Greek word with that exact meaning. An example of a word with "mega" meaning large is Megalosaurus

Or in other words, : " I had a lot of sheilds babies
wink.gif
hatch"

Holy cow! That almost looks like a miniature nightmare!

I suppose I could house one or two so but I'm afraid that may not be much help with that pile-o-matis nymphs! :blink:

Received four of these Shields and they seem healthy and spunky! Ate and drank well and no cannibalism en route.

Thanks Rebecca! Will have fun watching them grow up and caring for them.

They are fairly "fast" and slightly tricky to split up. I dont' know how you do it. :D

Last edited by a moderator: