My beautiful girl ;)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psychobunny

Reaction score
Snapped a few quick pics of my very nice and very sweet H. majuscula.

I love her coloring, and she is very friendly:

KLpd3.jpg

Gv0DY.jpg

aRXSH.jpg

leTND.jpg

She looks very pretty loving the eyes. I wonder if that is what my one boy is I got from a reptile convention. I never did get the scientific name but he looks just like her but in a more shrimpy manly form. Even has the white spots on the wings.

Very nice girl. I love how the have little blue mouths. I have a very nice orange female that I can't wait to see moult. I wonder what her wing color will be.

Very nice girl. I love how the have little blue mouths. I have a very nice orange female that I can't wait to see moult. I wonder what her wing color will be.
I have an orange-red Lineola and cant wait for her to molt to adult....interested to see how she ends up.

Her underside thorax is a nice light purple/pink where the inside of her raptor arms are a darker red.

I think I would like to breed these because I have gotten really fond of them :wub:

The females are really neat, the males are boring!!
Are you kidding. I love my male. He is great! And huge...
Same with Lineolas, most males are much smaller and boring, but Maj, well...all the SP. males are really cool and bigger (for males)

But the boys fly to you. What could be funner than that?
my male will fly right back to my hand after me setting him on anything else, he wont let me put him up sometimes, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding. I love my male. He is great! And huge...
LOL! I meant in terms of color compared with the female.

My male likes to fly on me too! I can tell when he is going to take off and land on me, he just has that look

in his eyes! LOL

If I'm wearing my glasses, he will land right in the middle of my face, which can be a little annoying when

I'm busy cleaning cages or serving dinner ;)

Latest posts