my enclosure is made of wood

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakota

Reaction score
my enclosure is made of wood not cedar i made it my self their's nothing in it though i used window screen instead of glass i hung my ootheca from the seiling of the cage there's a lamp in front with a sixty watt bulb what should i put in it for my carolina ootheca when they hatch?

ya once or twice a day i spray away from the ootheca now i have a 40 watt bulb, 60 watt bulb broke, their's a portable heater in my room i don't know how hot it is because i don't have the money to buy thermommiter for my room.

you may be better off with a tall plastic deli container with a damp paper towel in it ... and room temp with no lamp.

just a suggestion... have a look at the pics on leah's site showing how she does it...

loosey

thanks i'll turn the lamp off right away, hey is window screening good enough for when they hatch out?

I get the flies from wormman and the supllies from carolina. I have to order all new flies though since mine have regained the ability to fly.

Latest posts