my leopard geckos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantidsandgeckos

Reaction score
found a breeder here that sells leopard geckos other than wild type or high yellow :D

patternless

P1010707-1.jpg

P1010708.jpg

P1010709-1.jpg

Wild type

P1010345.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010038.jpg

(sleeping :) )

Sunglow

P1010716.jpg

P1010719-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very cute. We used to have one years ago. Now I've promised my 11 year old that he can get one if he keeps his grades up at school this first semester. It's a good incentive for him.

Me and my little sister want some of those and I would love to try my hand at breeding them too. Still a lot of research to do though :lol:

Those little guys look great!

Im sure you wont regret ;) Just dont keep them on sand and dont keep males together :)
I keep my 6 year old couple on sand.

Never had any problems.

and 3 months ago my first infant.

I just got em 8 months.

For the rest I know all breeders in the reptile club I'm in keep em on sand.

Greetings.

Collared lizard.

I keep my 6 year old couple on sand. Never had any problems.

and 3 months ago my first infant.

I just got em 8 months.

For the rest I know all breeders in the reptile club I'm in keep em on sand.

Greetings.

Collared lizard.
Yeah, my first male I kept on sand for 7 years. I switched to kitchen roll when he got impacted and nearly died. Sand really isn't worth the risk, even though it looks nice. Kitchen roll I always think looks quite nice, very clean. My last leo was kept on large river pebbles with kitchen roll in one area where I put her food, so the mealworms didn't wriggle under the pebbles. Looked very nice.

Beautiful, stunning geckos there, look good and healthy too. Gotta love leopard geckos, they are very common but thre's good reason for that and every one looks different! Good luck with them.

Latest posts